Tuesday 23 August 2016

TOday gonna be my first start to write in this post. My first one i guess.....ya it is. Firstly, i would like to introduce myself. Okay.... my name is amir izzat, 25++ years old......in this year.Just ordinary village boy which is came from medium level life classes.......nothing special bout me, actually i loves to write and sorry for my language.....i'm not too good in english language, but i'm trying to learn it. i would accept any english language correction from you guys out there... sorry for that.
Today going to my tough day, like the other days before..... bout me, lot of things just happened to me so far...... and i hope this is the right medium for me to express my feeling. There's no one except my my family knows bout my feeling. At least, this is the part, entry for every part of my expressions. I did't digging for any sympathy or attention...... just my expression. By the way,  happy blogging......newbie again.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment